Cannot use studio because mouse is glitched

For some reason, Studio is turning my mouse into the Roblox Player mouse and doesn’t let me do anything with it. As you can see in the video, not only is the mouse icon literally incorrect, but as I try to toggle features or manipulate UI, it doesn’t work. The only thing I can do is edit directly into the explorer.

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, did nothing. Not sure why this is happening.

2012 MacBook Pro, MacOS Catalina.

1 Like

You are a regular. You should know that the issue of Select, Move, Scale, and Rotate has been reported many times. This is a repeat topic and this issue is happening to almost everyone.

This isn’t an issue of “select, move, scale, rotate;” the mouse in studio is completely nonfunctional. And I cannot find any recent reports of this.

This is also a issue of select, move, scale and rotate. You are clearly uninformed about this bug. This has been reported hundreds of times and you are making this duplicate thread when you can just use the search bar to find how to solve this. This is one of the many topics created about this where the issue was solved.

It is because Select is not working so you cannot select.

Instead of just posting to say this topic has been talked about, link the topic to your comments to guide him to the proper direction.

I have this issue too quite frequently right as I open Studio. Usually restarting it once fixes the issue issue for me but, it’s not always the case.

Happen to me. Just reopen studio. Idk why it happens lol. Roblox is going to need to fix it

It happened sense the new studio update. Theres no way someone is going to upload a video saying its glitched right after the update

What you need to do is turn off your plugins and restart studio. This has been an ongoing situation and Roblox is working to fix it.