Can't advance to next page when Params.CategoryFilter = Enum.CatalogCategoryFilter.Recommended

I made a bug report related to the post I made 11 days ago because my friend and me believe it’s an issue related with Roblox which is not able to make a Recommended list like the one we have on the marketplace.
The enum “Recommended” is the only one which doesn’t work on Studio. It’s not related with lack of information.

I think we lack of documention on this enum because it’s possible to advance to another page if we use a different enum.
So basically we can use Recommended but only for the first page. No way to know.

Expected behavior

I expect to be able to turn the page

Found someone to look at this! We’ll get back to you when we have an update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

Setting the CatalogCategoryFilter to ‘Recommended’ is designed to yield a single page of results, aligning with the expected behavior of the product. These results are personlized to the user.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for the answer but that’s strange because games like Catalog Avatar Creator can display a lot of pages for recommended accessories. So that’s why I’m wondering so much…