Can't change the size of mesh above the roblox limit

Hello everyone! This is my first post on the DevForums. Anyway onto my problem:

I have imported a track from Assetto Corsa into my game and I am not able to resize the meshes any further.

Here are some things I have tried to fix this (nothing has worked)

• Used F3X Resize tool
  • Used Model Resize
  • Changed to mesh parts (Took a long time, over 400 meshes in the map)
  • Changed the export size in blender

All of these I have used and Roblox seems to add a limit to how big the model is even when changing the size in blender. Please help me, and thank you for taking time out of your day to help me.

PLEASE NOTE
I have tried to import other maps from Assetto Corsa and the same problem arises.

Roblox has a Max. Part size of 2048x2048x2048 studs.

Pretty sure the main reason is that is that if you have Parts bigger than that and you have an older computer you may get lag. Imagine you stand at the corner of 4 large Parts like that. Your computer now has to render 4 complete parts whose opposite corners are almost 2900 studs away (the diagonal distance of a Part 2048 studs x 2048 studs).

Another thing…
Do you have the rights to this Mesh? As I see it it’s the property of someone else. You can say “but I’m not using it to make Robux”, but if premium players play it you’ll get premium payouts.
That’s a copyright issue and your game will probably get DMCA’d and taken down.

I’ve had a game taken down for just having the name Formula One in the title. I didn’t have any source of income from the game, but because of premium payouts it may have been considered an issue that the “Formula One” lawyers didn’t approve of.

Hello thanks for your reply. My computer is brand new and custom built and the reason it is lagging is because of the 400+ meshes scaling at 1 time. Also the map I am supposed to be using (not in the video) is open sourced. Meaning I can use it for my personal use.

Please reply to the person you mean the message to go to, not your original post.

“Open sourced” can be tricky. Look up the legal requirements specified by the source of the mesh.
For personal use usually means you can’t make a profit off it. If you get Robux from premium payouts when people play your game then it’s a profit.
Even if you never DevEx it’s still profit. It would be like someone putting money into a bank account you never plan to withdraw from.

I can use it for profit sorry I did not reply your comment but your not really helping my situation?

How big are the Meshes you are using?

They are not all the same size but the biggest size of one of the meshes is 419.021, 435.49, 536.418