Can't chat on Talent Hub

For some reason, I cannot chat to people on Talent Hub in Inbox, I chatted with someone before but now I can’t message them, it appears as “Messaging unavailable”, and it did not change after I got an message, this “Messaging unavailable” bug appears on everyone. Any help with this?

Note :
I am still not verified yet, but I wasn’t verified when I was chatting with someone to get hired.

It depends on whether or not the application was accepted. If you applied, then you are limited to one message; however, if you got declined, you will also not be able to chat. If you get invited or your application was accepted, you can chat.

Well, on the First job when I got accepted, I was able to Message the guy more than one, and now it just won’t let me anymore.

He probably disabled chatting anymore. Do you have his Discord contact? If so, it might be the reason why you can’t chat.

One tiny problem, my Parents don’t allow me on Discord anymore for over something stupid, meaning that I can’t use Discord to contact him, I even told him that my parents don’t allow me on discord anymore.

That’s really sad. Hope you can use Discord someday, it is really essential for game developing at this point and/or commissions.

I can’t help you at this point, all I know is that you probably got declined or messaging was disabled by the commissioner/commissioned.

Probably, anyways thank you tho.

1 Like

probably a bug, also @GabrielquintasYT is not correct, discord is banned in the UAE, and contact @Bug-Support if you believe it’s a bug

oh, im sorry man, I’m not from UAE anyways, so I couldn’t know. Thanks for correcting!!

1 Like