Can't drag my UI due to weird blue box thing

I don’t know if this is the right category, but when I go to click any part of my UI it just brings me to this weird thing:
weirdthing

I can’t drag it or anything and knowing me It’s probably just gonna be some dumb simple fix but I just can’t figure it out.

1 Like

Is this a ScreenGui or a SurfaceGui? I don’t think you can drag surface gui objects

It’s a frame inside a screen gui.

Is the surface gui on a part or inside the starter gui?

If it’s in the starter gui, you shouldn’t use surface gui, you should use ScreenGui. If it’s in a part, then you simply can’t drag gui’s on a part.

You might of misread what I said, It’s a frame inside a screen gui.

Oh I did, ha. I’m sorry. It’s odd that you can’t drag it then. You think you can take a photo of the gui and the explorer? I’m wondering if you have anything out of ordinary blocking you from moving the gui. The only thing I know is that placing a gui in a folder inside the startergui stops a gui from being able to be dragged.

weird
Look, It should work. I don’t know why studio doesnt like me today.

I’ve looked at other forums, and I can’t seem to find a solution. It’s probably a bug. Here’s a few other topics on it.

It’s a strange bug can’t lie. It’s been happening for a while but I didn’t mind it since I didn’t have to design any UIs at the time, and now I do so It’s sort of inconvenient.

1 Like

It’s for sure a strange bug. Not at all something easy to figure out.

Well I mean anyhow, thanks for trying to help.

1 Like

What is the ZIndex of the frame?

The ZIndex of the frame is one.