Can't edit the title of my Post

So, I released a new update to my plugin and was updating my post in Community Resources. The body of the post edited just fine, but I tried switching the title from “[UPDATE] Roundify” to “Roundify [2/9/2019 update]” and the title wouldn’t save.

Anyone know why I can edit the body of my post, but not the title?

New Members do not have the ability to create threads in Community Resources, and it looks like Discourse (our forum software) is applying that restriction to titles as well. You should report this as a bug on meta.discourse.org

2 Likes

How would I go about posting the bug? I’m not familiar with the discourse website itself.

And is it alright for me to PM the Lead Top Contributors asking for the title to be changed?

1. They use the same forum software, so create a thread like you normally would but use Discourse’s “bug” category. Use a descriptive title and explain the issue in the body. You can read the pinned posts in that category for more information.

2. Always feel free to PM Lead Top Contributors to do something that permissions don’t allow you to do.

5 Likes