Can't Export Animations from Moon Animator

Hey Guys! I am a bit new to using Moon Animator. I’ve made an animation but I can’t export it to roblox. The only export option I have is in the File tab but when I export it from there; My animation comes out as a string value in Server Storage. I’ve seen and read posts about there being an export all option in the items tab but I don’t see that option. Any help?
ItemIssueEdit

U need to click file>ExportRigs. It should Create a Animation Asset in ur Rig inside a model named AnimSaves. And then in the AnimSaves, u can right click the animation keyframe asset and click “Save to Roblox”

1 Like

Moon animator became terrible with recent update. It became unnecessarily complex and confusing.

The native Roblox Animation Editor has all the functions of moon animator + more. It also has lot cleaner design, and being the native editor, will get updated more frequently.

So since you are a beginner, I highly recommend learning the native editor, before you get used to the Moon Animator.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.