Can't find Drafts on view page

Team create enabled but i can’t find.

4 Likes

Is “Collaborative Editing” enabled in Game Settings > Options > Collaborative Editing?

6 Likes

Hi team,

We have been experiencing an issue with Collaborative Editing for about 2 days where the Drafts button will disappear intermittently on a project with Team Create enabled and Collaborative Editing turned on.

The temporary work around is to disable then enable Collaborative Editing via Game Studio and restarting Studio, but this is getting tiresome to do multiple times a day.

3 Likes

I have been experiencing the same issue for the last couple of days. Furthermore, when this issue occurs, any changes made to scripts will be lost upon closing and re-opening Roblox Studio. Also, script changes are not included in the game which hitting the “Play” button.

Thanks for the workaround – that is helpful and I confirmed it works for me. It’s still frustrating to lose code changes when the bug catches you unaware though.

I have been experiencing this issue as well. I have lost code multiple times, the drafts window just does not show up, and then I when close studio I lose all of the changes that I made.

Not sure if it matters how many people are seeing a particular issue, but this is also happening to me. And yes it is annoying. Not only do you lose changes, but when you run, your changes are not applied making for a strange developer experience in general.

Hi everyone, the issue should be resolved already, please restart Studio and try again

1 Like

Hi vespa,

I’ve been experiencing a similar issue over the past few days.
The “Drafts” button is visible, however it is always grayed-out, and the drafts window does not pop up automatically anymore - no matter which script I edit. Once and only once I was able to open it by right-clicking one of the already open windows and finding Drafts in the list, but since then it can’t be found there either.

I am still able to commit changes, but only through the Script Menu tab, which is getting a little tedious since I have to go through all the scripts to figure out which ones I have edited, and commit them one by one.

Things are the exact same way for the person I’m collaborating with.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, for the information
This will be fixed in the next Studio release (this Wednesday)

2 Likes

we have fixed the problem with Drafts being grayed-out

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 20 days. New replies are no longer allowed.