Can't install Roblox/Roblox Studio

Hello, I have an issue with installing Roblox and Roblox Studio.

Two days ago my app started to give me an error when I was trying to launch any experience.
After a few failed attemps to fix this, I deinstalled both Roblox and studio.
Now I can’t install it back. Installation app tells me “Please wait…” for a bunch of time, then gives the same error:
error_message

I tried to open this address in my browser, and it gave me “Not authorized to use” error.
My internet connection speed is okay, and I don’t have voice chat (the problem page is named “zvoicechatculling”).
Seems like installation app doesn’t get needed results when connecting to the address.

I’ve already tried a bunch of solutions on the internet, but no one of them did fixed this error:
Deleted all roblox files on my PC, changed DNS, cleared browser cookie and cache, restarted PC, tried to use VPN, etc.

Try downloading Roblox and Roblox Studio on a different user through your pc.

1 Like

Okay, it worked. But still, roblox works fine only when i’m launching it with a different user. For my original user, it still gives me the same error instead of launching the roblox app.

Sadly this is a common issue. What I read up online is that you will need to either use Roblox on a different user or transfer everything to the different user you created. Or what I did is a factory restart, keep in mind if you go this route you will need to backup everything to the cloud or USB as you will be starting all over on your pc and will need to redownload everything.