Can't join roblox games on my alt account!

I can join games on my account, but I can’t join into games on my other account (in browser).

Always when I trying to join game on my alt account this screen is appearing and nothing after it
and I can’t do anything about it.

I have tried installing and uninstalling Roblox, tried many other solutions from others.

By the way, I can join games on the Roblox app, so I don’t think it’s an account issue.

4 Likes

Hello, that’s completely normal, Roblox can’t support two different accounts on the same browser. Maybe if you switch to private browsing and then back to normal mode, but I don’t think Roblox will support it. The Roblox Player plays on your first account. However, you can install Roblox from the Windows Store and you’ll be able to play both on the website and through the Roblox app from your Windows Store. There is still a solution with the beta version, which is different from Roblox Player. :slight_smile:

I don’t use 2 accounts at the same time in one browser, I log out of my account and log into another, but I can’t enter games, but I don’t play in the app because I need to join VIP servers using links, which can’t be done in the app

I also tried changing the browser, it still doesn’t work

Roblox player can only have one account and cannot use two accounts at the same time, even if they are different.

I changed my account in roblox player app also

Actually, if I understand correctly, you would like to play at the same time with both of your accounts.

no, I just need to join any game from another account, I don’t need to join the game from both accounts at the same time

Alright, this could be a bug from your Roblox. Try turning off your computer. If it still doesn’t work, uninstall your Roblox and reinstall it.

Check the privacy settings under the section “Who can follow me in the game” and “Who can invite me to a game”. Make sure the settings are configured to allow your alt account to join games. If needed, adjust the privacy settings to allow your alt account to join games.

I turned it on, restarting pc is not working, I had this problem for like a week already, reinstalling is also does not working. :slightly_frowning_face:

Have you tried cleaning the cookies from your browser?

yes, I tried (words limiiiiiiiiiiiit)

I tried to uninstall roblox fully but now I can not even join games on my main account…

You can’t do anything, there’s no point in resetting your PC, the result will be the same. Try checking that no program is preventing your Roblox from working properly. Check for updates through Windows Update, as they may not be up to date and therefore preventing Roblox from functioning. If the issue persists, I recommend waiting for an available Roblox update. If it still doesn’t work, I suggest consulting a Roblox technician to fix the error. It seems that the version of Roblox is not working properly with your computer, which sometimes happens. Also try right-clicking on your Roblox Player file, opening its location, and clicking on “troubleshoot compatibility issues” to test and let me know the result. :slight_smile:

troubleshoot compatibility issues said just nothing (or no any helpul information), BUT I fixed error with my main account launching the RobloxPlayerLauncher in versions of roblox, but the main problem is still here: I can’t join any game on other accounts. Also I dont think this is a roblox update issue, I have this problem for more then 2 weeks, also my windows version is the last

Use Bloxstrap!

1 Like

Maybe it would work but I already fixed it, I downloaded all of apps in here
and it worked!

thanks a lot @inceptionLegends for the help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.