Can't launch game on mobile?!

The game works fine on mobile, but it can only be joined by one account, mine. Whenever another user tries to join the game, that pops up.

Any way to fix this with scripts, or is it Roblox being weird? (The game has all the platforms checked, that can’t be the reason)

I just sponsored the game on all platforms and I am getting a lot of dislikes, urgent help needed.

Also, players can play the same game on a different place so I strongly believe this is Roblox being weird.

1 Like

What do you mean by only you can join?

I would expect to see this error from an IOS but not a Android!?!

Perhaps your phone just cant handle the game? Could you link me so I can try?

Looks like a duplication post, but this is a bug report. This is the discussion.

I’m a new member and I messaged Top Contributors about this and they moved my message to the bug reports. I thought this was my fault so I first posted in here but turns out it wasn’t.

As far as I know, this occurs in both platforms (I use Android and one of my friends told me the game couldn’t launch in their iPad too) If you would like to try it out, here is the link: https://www.roblox.com/games/1644880098

If the account is Aorda, it works perfectly fine, I can join, play, do things PC players can do. But if you join from a different account (since no one can have my account that is extremely likely) you will get the error I posted above

1 Like

I fixed this by turning access off, waiting a couple seconds and then turning it back on.