Can't Load Animation on Custom Rig

I want my weapon to animate along with the player
The Weapon has 2 separate rigs, the Sheathe and the weapon itself and they do not want to play the animation. I tried using Humanoid.Animator:LoadAnimation() and Humanoid:LoadAnimation()
What it looks like:

What it should look like:

if CheckEquipped(Player, true) then
			Player.Character.Humanoid.Animator:LoadAnimation(AnimFolder.Unequip_Player):Play()
			local Track1 = Player.Character.KatanaWeapon.Sheathe:WaitForChild("Humanoid"):LoadAnimation(AnimFolder.Unequip_Sheathe)
			local Track2 = Player.Character.KatanaWeapon.Weapon:WaitForChild("Humanoid"):LoadAnimation(AnimFolder.Unequip_Weapon)
			Track1:Play()
			Track2:Play()
			wait(1.35)
			Player.Character.KatanaWeapon.Weapon.Handle.Transparency = 1
			Player.Character.KatanaWeapon.Weapon.Blade.Transparency = 1
			Player.Character.KatanaWeapon.Sheathe.FakeSword.Transparency = 0
		else
			Player.Character.Humanoid.Animator:LoadAnimation(AnimFolder.Equip_Player):Play()
			local Track1 = Player.Character.KatanaWeapon.Sheathe.Humanoid.Animator:LoadAnimation(AnimFolder.Equip_Sheathe)
			local Track2 = Player.Character.KatanaWeapon.Weapon.Humanoid.Animator:LoadAnimation(AnimFolder.Equip_Weapon)
			Track1:Play()
			Track2:Play()
			wait(0.33333333333)
			Player.Character.KatanaWeapon.Weapon.Handle.Transparency = 0
			Player.Character.KatanaWeapon.Weapon.Blade.Transparency = 0
			Player.Character.KatanaWeapon.Sheathe.FakeSword.Transparency = 1
		end
1 Like

I think this is because the Equip animation is playing, then after it ends, the limbs revert back to the pose of the idle animation
I’d play a custom idle animation to loop during (with a lower priority) the equip animation, so when equipping ends, it’ll show the equipped idle animation

2 Likes

I found the solution I can just turn the weapon itself part of the Player.Character humanoid:LoadAnimation by adding a motor6d instead of welding it together, Thx though :kissing:

2 Likes