I can’t log into studio when account is flagged for “too many login attempts”
I’m guessing some malicious user tried to log into my account, flagging it for a captcha on first try.
- I have no logged into Roblox for a few days, until today
- The captcha always shows when I try to log into incognito mode
- I logged out of Roblox Studio to try to get my account flagged as 13+ to test chat
- This is preventing any development work in Roblox Studio
Unfortunately, the Roblox Studio login screen does not support Captcha’s, stating “Too many attempts. Please wait a bit.”
If I try to log into Roblox’s website in incognito, it immediately flags for a Captcha. Without any failed attempts.
- [Guestimate] Get your account flagged somehow for captcha requiring to log in (guess: spam log-in attempts)
- Log out of Roblox Studio
- Attempt to log into Roblox Studio.
Expected results: Some way to log into Roblox studio and use it
Actual results: Can’t use Roblox studio.