Can't login on Roblox app

• Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.

Everytime I want to open Roblox app on phone, it says “Logging in…” and after few seconds “Service not available, please try again later.”

• How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.

Everytime I open the app

• Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.

Roblox android app

• Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.

• For graphics bugs, it is sometimes helpful to know your system specs, especially graphics card.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Ace 3

• When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.

Can’t tell, it’s been long since I used Roblox app on my phone and thus cannot tell when it started happenning.

• Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.

I updated the app to the latest version (2.292.123974)

Reinstalling fixed it

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.