Can't login to Roblox Studio

I wanted to work on a project yesterday, and I found out I couldn’t log in. I tried the “Email me a one-time code”, “Use another device”, and the normal username and password. I even tried the website. However, it just wont budge. I got it to work yesterday after hours but by the time I logged on it was 1 A.M. I thought I wouldn’t have the issue again, but just today I have the issue, doing all the same steps again, and also running as administrator, ending up with this:

Checking other topics, the first one I saw got in out of pure luck, and the second I saw got in from running as administrator, which I already did.
So, how do I fix this?

1 Like

FINALLY works. Out of luck, of course.
Still, this doesn’t answer the question, how do I fix the “can’t login to Roblox Studio” problem if it ever occurs again?

2 Likes

This has been happening to me as well a lot in the recent days, I randomly get logged out and then have to log back in. I suppose its a connection issue?

2 Likes

My internet works well, even on previous logins. I don’t know why or how it would be a connection issue.
However, might just be a coincidence, but I am noticing I’m able to log in at the start of a new hour (in time). the same happened yesterday with the whole 1 A.M. thing, but as I said, it’s most likely a coincidence.

2 Likes

Run roblox studio as an administrator.

1 Like

I’ve already did this, it was literally in the post.

2 Likes

If your on windows, open the search bar and type “Credential Manager” then click on windows credentials, delete everything everything that has “Roblox” in the name.

Hope this helps!

1 Like