Can't Mark Solutions In Education Bugs

I’m filing this as a feature request because it’s most likely a misconfiguration rather than a technical issue

As a Roblox developer, it’s currently too hard to confirm that the bug report I filed in #bug-reports:education-bugs is resolved without replying to the post confirming this, thus, counting as a spam post and breaking the rules. This is because I am unable to mark solutions in this category.

The topic:

The post I want to mark as a solution:

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my experience using the forum because I’d be able to confirm that the bug has been resolved without breaking the rules by making a spam post.

Technically there is no reason to mark solutions there but I also see the usefulness of having it highlighted when the issue is fixed. Hopefully it’s not a change we’ll see everywhere else.

1 Like

I agree, actually. For the specific topic I linked, it’s not needed. However, for more active topics (as in more people replying), I think that it’s a nice indicator to other developers that the topic has been resolved, and discussion is no longer needed.

I also thought I’d just point it out since it’s odd I can mark solutions in other Bug Support sub-categories.

2 Likes

Could you try now? I enabled the solution feature on this category.

1 Like