Can't move while first joining a game, have to reset character to move

Joining games can often result to me being frozen (can still jump), resetting once fixes it normally or multiple resets.

Happens about ~80% of the time with joining games. Almost always happens at this game.

Started noticing in the past week, though I’ve only really started playing again since like a 6-7 months break, so could’ve begun much earlier.

Using R15 character and windows 10.

1 Like

Do you happen to have a controller or other input device that you are not using plugged in when this happens? I do not experience this issue at the place you linked, nor have I ever experienced this issue.

2 Likes

Been happening to me for longer, I have controllers plugged in all the time. This post is a probably duplicate, so here’s the original: Can’t move using keyboard if you have a controller plugged in

known bug

it’s because you have a controller plugged in and there’s a bug with the controlscripts

by the way, to fix this in the meantime while you’re playing, just press esc/f9 twice. merely entering/exiting a coregui will give back control - you don’t have to reset

2 Likes

Ah. I use a PS3 controller quite a bit, so I have a hacky system of making it work. Seems like the system stays activated while it’s not plugged in.

Thanks for the help guys.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.