Cant open my studio file

Hello, recently I bought a gun system from someone on Discord for 9k Robux, For some reason, when I try to open the file it do me an error that says, we couldn’t open the place C:/Users/jailb/Downloads/place54_extract_systems_weapons.rblx. The guy told me his studio version finish up with 38, and at the moment as we speaking my Roblox Studio version finish up with 36. I asked to my scripter friend if it was possible and he told me it’s true that depending on the regions, they have their own Roblox Studio version. The guy told me that currently in the netherlands it finish up with 38 or 39. If someone could open me that file or tell me a way to open it, it would be lovely. If anyone want to contact me to open that file add me on Discord: xkqa.

You got scammed.

The rbxl files produced by these versions are openable by either version (assuming hes not using luobu)

He just saved an empty baseplate, changed the end of the file to txt, deleted some characters and added some random ones then changed it back into an RBXL, corrupting it.

This has happened to me before and honestly it sucks.