Can't open Output, or hidden

Impossible to use Output, I tried to reset all my settings and doesn’t work still.
Here a video before and after I try to use it :

Expected behavior

I want to have my output window.

why do you have most of the tabs open with a small screen?

I just scaled my screen to try to see the Output window again but didn’t work. Don’t pay attention to the size.

Thanks for the report! I filed a ticket in our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

You said you reset your settings but did you run Reset View? Steps:

Reset View in Studio with only one instance running.

Ctrl/Cmd + P to enter Quick Open, type >Reset View (must include “>”), and select that action. Studio must restart. Any other instances running could re-introduce corrupted layout data.

Hi @Ryxku, in your first video it seems like you have Script Recovery and Output visible. Then my guess is you’re going to Play mode and Toolbox, Terrain Editor along with Asset Manager show up. Because they’re showing up, Script Recovery gets squeezed and Output most likely gets pushed down. The question is where were Toolbox, Terrain Editor and Asset Manager before you went to Play? They should not pop out in Play if they were not present in Edit.

1 Like

I’d also like to note that this will issue will be fixed with the Updated Docking System beta feature turned on.

Hi I didn’t see your answer, sorry for the late answer but it looks like I never tried in Play Mode, and I didnt get this bug again! Thank you for caring at least, I wish other people could explain that for me because I don’t think I was the only person to have this bug!

1 Like