Can't open roblox on windows 10

I recently just switched back to windows after using Arch Linux for a bit (in which I’m gonna wait a bit to dual boot so I already have a good portion of unallocated space on my drive for that) so this is a CLEAN reinstall. I downloaded roblox and decided to play a game ok cool, game doesn’t open. I try again, doesn’t work, I restart my computer, doesn’t open, I reinstall the game, still doesn’t open, I tried adding inbound and outbound rules in the firewall, still doesn’t open.

Extra stuff that happened was that I used a debloater (https://christitus.com/win) and I downloaded bloxstrap and that’s really it, if any of that is of use to understand why it doesn’t open.

I was able to open roblox studio, that worked perfectly fine, it is just the roblox player. just for clarification

I just tried opening the roblox from the windows store and that opened but closed immediately after.

@Melon4de Hello, are your graphics drivers properly installed? If you are experiencing graphics issues, it is possible that, depending on the graphics, Roblox may not launch. Are you still experiencing this issue? Try launching Roblox from the Microsoft Store to see if Roblox is working properly. If you are still experiencing this issue, it would be helpful to contact a Roblox technician to check your problem. Make sure that all Windows updates are up to date as well. There may be conflicts between Roblox and Linux if you have left Linux on the second hard drive. Good luck with everything.

@Melon4de There may be a temporary compatibility issue with your computer.