Can't post at all in #bug-reports

The title is pretty straightforward… I can’t post at all in #bug-reports
I don’t know when it started happening but now I need the access to this category.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

After observing the authors of several #bug-reports posts, it seems like posting under this category is reserved for those with the “Regular” rank, meaning normal Members aren’t able to post under that category.

2 Likes

Thank you for hemping. Do you know if I can level-up to regular without invitation?

Unfortunately not, pretty much invitations are the only way to level-up to Regular.

This isn’t going to change anytime soon, and I can’t really blame Roblox for setting it so.

Do you know how invitation works (like how admins decide to level-up a member)?

1 Like

I’m not sure exactly. My best guess is when you made a certain number of topics that follow the rules, and players found helpful.

Members can send a message to @Bug-Support to report bugs they encounter.

4 Likes

In terms of being promoted to a “Regular” role that is currently disabled, the only way to do so at this time is by a roblox staff member updating your trust level, they’ve done it before with creators that have larger games but it isn’t happening any time soon for us not so known people.

hence my stats and I’m still a “member” trust level

known people don’t automatically become a regular, KreekCraft is a member yet he has 1 million followers

and Many regulars I know got regular before they got famous

1 Like

Conclusion @Roblox give me Regular pls

1 Like

roblox is still giving people regular, they recently gave JuanGamerPlayz_RBLX, Abcreator, 7z99, and more regular

FYI: About three years ago (2020), the Dev rel team said that they will start working on a new way to get regular. Yet its been three years and they are still “working” on it. Yet I believe they don’t. I belive they just scraped the idea and did not tell us jack.

Hey, just to give context about my Regular rank-upgrade, it was in connection to my voluntary work in a “Roblox program”, not due to activity reasons on the forum.

I am also friends with JuanGamerPlayz_RBLX and it appears as if he also did not receive the trust-level for activity reasons on the forum. I am not so sure about that though.

TLDR: to my knowledge the only way to recieve Regular is by being a ‘top-dev’ or gaining a rank in a Roblox Program that offers the Regular role.

Also, feel free to @Abcreator anytime you mention me, lets me chime into these much more quickly and trust me, it doesn’t annoy me

1 Like

Heya @VSCPlays ! How are you doing today?

I did quite see your comment as well as the overall discussion, yet I wasn’t able to respond as I am in a busy schedule… As finding a little free time, I am taking the opportunity to respond to you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Firstly, I am friends with Abcreator, and I can confirm truly that he received the trust level “Regular” voluntarily through a Roblox community program!

Secondly, for my Irish friend @Abcreator, I received through another method while not being related to my activities. I believe that I am unfortunately not able to disclose how, but maybe someday when it is appropriate to… Who knows? :feather:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.