Can't Publish, Save, Or Commit Edits. HTTP 500

My favorite Christmas gift! i LOVE when i cant publish scripts :smiley:

Interesting perspective, I must say.

IMO, too many things have gone wrong too frequently on Roblox for me to think that way, but I’m glad you’re keeping a positive mindset towards it. Keep it up. :sweat:

1 Like

Murphy’s law should more so be renamed to “ROBLOX’s law” with how many things have gone wrong.

3 Likes

Nah dude it’s actually all my fault. I decided to hype up an update to my game scheduled for today, so it pretty much guarantees that studio will be down until tomorrow.

1 Like

I just love how the Roblox status page just says everything is fine and was updated “a seconds ago”

3 Likes

Here’s to you for doing us all a favor and posting a bug report on this issue promptly :star_struck:

Oop as soon as i say that the issues start popping up

1 Like

I wonder what caused this to happen

Continuing the discussion from Can't Publish, Save, Or Commit Edits. HTTP 500:

estou com o mesmo problema

And this is happening on the weekend what a great thing :skull:

4 Likes

We should stop replying as it is pointless, Roblox is already on it.

Nah, it’s all my fault. I wanted to add 3 animations and a sound to one thing. All my fault.

1 Like

Happening to me as well.
The best thing we can do right now is just save our places to our computers and wait for roblox to resolve the issue.

Damn bro, I respect the fact you’ve owned up to it :joy:

Nice to heard this!

I hope this issue will be fixed soon.

Yes I cannot do nothing in studio. Upload meshes and commit changes in scripts

Everyone, welcome to saturday. We have all experienced it before. Roblox is working on it, ever so slowly. It will be fixed eventually.

1 Like

goofy aa studio as soon as i touch it again

This happened when my nephew and I started creating story in the Roblox Studio. But there was an error “Unable to load” when you save the name of the experience and after suspecting this error, I already guessed this after reading.

We can’t save it as it is also connected to the server, but there is an auto recovery file being created in the meanwhile, everyone who has closed their studio now must open this if they want their work back.

1 Like