Can't Publish, Save, Or Commit Edits. HTTP 500

no way i have the same problem!!!

Our gift for Christmas, love it! :slight_smile:

Anyways, I started experiencing the same error this morning along with often team-create disconnects.

1 Like

Started having this issue just a half hour ago, along with this stupid error:
Error while publishing: Failed to upload union. Exceeded limit. Try again in a few minutes.

Just trying to fix some bugs man.

rage

1 Like

I have been getting the issue too, I took a look at the official roblox status website and it is indeed showing a Service Disruption
See their official status at status.roblox.com

“partial service disruption” :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

Is this really counted as partial?

I mean like you literally can’t save, publish, datastore, and save scripts like what other people said.

4 Likes

Yep, I have a solid feeling Roblox is down now… Can’t do anything

obviously its on a saturday LOL

1 Like

Same I got a big update for my game today and this has made it a bit harder to dev, been deving offline since this happened but I can’t really test my game offline since the datastore plays a big part. My main place is a TC too and I can’t apply edits with this issue or else i would try running test servers there ): Hoping for a fix soon

I mean its not like our hours spent on studio matters, its only partial because all you get is to lose all of our stuff or schedule

3 Likes

“Partial”
not being able to do our work at all:

4 Likes

I missed an hour of release and everyone is mad at me, not really partial

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same issue, it’s not just committing scripts either, its generally saving and uploading/overwriting places, which has just caused me to lose 5 hours of progress.

Bump bump bump

1 Like

Checked back before 2 hours and somehow i can still save it to file and auto save, prob it was fflag blocking access or being over-ridden again.

I suggest you to save the game place to your local pc. If it’s still not fixed within a certain amount of time you still have a recent copy on your pc which you can re-upload to your original place.

2 Likes

It is now working for me. I can save and commit edits! Thank you Roblox! :pray:

1 Like

LETS GOOOOOOO ITS BACK

Same!!! I just published and it is starting to work again. To be safe though, I will continue working on local files only for 3 more hours.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me, I thought it was an issue with my game, but now I know that everyone is experiencing it.

It’s quite frustrating considering I just finished an update and was about to publish the update as well.

1 Like

woooo it’s working again boys!

1 Like