Can't publish UGC items even with 1000 R$ Premium & ID verified

Hello! I am doing alright, thank you for asking.

Me myself, I am not in the UGC program currently, but the items are already uploaded, the items are uploaded to a group of mine (I commissioned a friend who is in the UGC program), I am the holder of the group. Which I should have permission to put on sale the items. And I thought I needed premium (level 2) and the id verified, because as I said before, this also happened with classic clothing which is not an UGC, but it fixed after I bought premium. And yes it was the same exact error.

1 Like

Okay, so you see, you can be a group holder, but that does mean you would still have UGC permissions… That’s the thing.

If your friend or the person who you commissioned was in the UGC program, they could upload without any barriers.

The only thing you can do now is just to wait until users can send things within the Roblox platform with Premium and ID verification.

3 Likes

So does that mean, my friend whos in the ugc program needs to have 1000 R$ premium as well or really there is actually nothing we can do?

1 Like

Your friend does not need to have premium subscriptions as they are already in the UGC program.

If the person is in the UGC program = They have UGC permission to upload accessories

If the person is not in the UGC program = They need to wait until Roblox “Public” UGC is available.

Having a premium right now is just a waste of money. The only thing you can do is just to trade and receive a specific amount of Robux monthly.

2 Likes

Okay, let me get this straight now.

So it does not matter if the items are already uploaded, because my issue is not about uploading, is about putting on sale an item that already exists…

1 Like

The problem is about not being able to both upload and sell it as you don’t have UGC permissions.

Again, if you are not a part of the UGC program, you don’t have any possibility to upload and sell anything… And I mean accessories, bundles (i.e. characters), and layered clothes (3D clothes). Only “classic clothes” (2D shirts, pants, and t-shirts).

1 Like

Okay so, according to what you said…

Then why does my friend can’t also put on sale the item, I tried giving him the permissions on the group to put the item on sale and asked them if they can but it also said the same exact error…

1 Like

If they are in the UGC program (that means, they sent a application, and got accepted to join the UGC program), you made permissions to let them upload the accessories within the group and they still cannot, then that is a bug.

2 Likes

And that is what I’ve been trying to explain this entire time! I am so sorry if I didn’t specified properly all this.

Yeah, even the person who is in the ugc program can NOT put on sale the item even with the required permissions to do, that’s why I’ve been so confused about all this.

1 Like

In this case, the person needs to create a bug report.

If they have a Roblox Developer Forum account, they need to have the Trust Level “Regular” to make a post. However, if they have a Trust Level “Member”, they need to create a DM (Direct Message) within the forum group called @Bug-Support.

The DM needs to follow up on this guide:

3 Likes

I am experiencing exactly the same problem.
Please update us if you get any outcome

Thank you.

3 Likes

Ive been experiencing the same issue I created a bug report for it wasnt aware it was a commonly experienced issue

I was hoping to see if there was any clarifications or updates on this?

Are you still having this issue? Because I am experiencing this issue right now. In the past I’ve been able to put UGC uploaded to my group on sale, but the same message in your post popped up today for me as well.

1 Like

Having the same issue myself today too, let me know if you find any fixes around it.

I have the same issue Let me know if you fixed it

I think this issue is happening to me too. I have all of the req. (Prem. II, 1k R$, Owner, ID verified)

1 Like

Does it work yet?
I might buy the premium

The uploader has to put it on sale and thank you, no need to have a ID just 1000 or 2200 Premium on the holder’s account.

1 Like

same happens to me, my alt account follow all the requirements, tried like 30 times just to make item as limited.

Like I said you must either have UGC access to put it on sale or someone has to put it on sale for you.