Can't put on any accessories together

Introduction:

While trying to create an avatar from scratch, I noticed that I couldn’t put on multiple accessories no matter if the accessories were from the same category or from a different category.

I do however believe this issue only occurs if you don’t have accessories on from an outfit you created and are currently wearing.

Reproduce:

• Go to your avatar editor
  • Take off everything
  • Put on two different accessories

Evidence:

Windows 10.0.19042
i5-9400F

Microsoft Edge
Version 91.0.864.54 (Official build) (64-bit)

6 Likes

Have you tried using the advanced option?

2 Likes

That’s not the issue, I cannot put on more than one accessory, even if that category allows more than one of that type of accessory to be put on. And if I go to advanced it shows no accessories are being worn, even though I clearly have an accessory on.

This bug is very confusing, it happens sometimes and it doesn’t happen other times.

1 Like

You should try regardless and see if only one hat is equipped. Could be helpful to the engineers.

1 Like

I figured it out, the avatar for some reason thinks that I’m wearing no accessory until I refresh the page, then the avatar finally registers that I’m wearing an accessory.

Explaining why it doesn’t let me put on multiple at the same time and replacing one after the other. And shows no IDs in the advanced tab.

2 Likes

I ran into this glitch just now and something even weirder happened to me. I tried putting on a face, and now my left thigh has disappeared

Wish I knew what’s going wrong here but I can’t say for sure…

6 Likes

I can confirm that this is an issue.
Everytime I put on / replace something, certain accessories / shirts / pants will be removed, even in-game.

1 Like

Its happening with me too, when i have a Face Acessory item equiped and i equipe a Hat, its removes the Hat, or when i have a Pants equiped and i equip a Shirt, its removes the Pants of has been equiped before, same with Faces, Back Acessorys, etc.

Hello, thanks for the report! I am unable to reproduce this on my side. Does the issue still occurs on yours?

1 Like

I believe this was fixed as it does not happen to me anymore (somehow).
I am also unable to reproduce this myself as of right now.

I’ve also been seeing the occurring issue on my side also, I’ve also been experiencing problems with switching from shirts/pants when I would get pants in my shirts section.