Can't re-activate account after ban?

Recently, I got a 3 day ban for something (that I shouldn’t have been banned for) that I had said, I waited for those 3 days and when I try to come back and re-activate, the button just stays loading.

I’ve tried switching to multiple browsers, still having the same loading. I’ve even tried looking to check if my account had been terminated and it just hasn’t told me, in which my account is not terminated. I’ve searched through devforum to find similar experiences but they don’t have my problem that I’m having.
I’ve even tried going on mobile and it still doesnt work.

I really don’t understand why its doing this? What I’m suspecting is that I maybe have got hit with ban while I was banned for 3 days, so it just hasn’t shown up. But other than that I’d like some assistance or some discussion on this.

I also deeply apologize if this is in the wrong category. I don’t have access to bug reports so this is my last hope.

1 Like

Maybe try reinstalling roblox? I dunno, im not a moderator. Hope the best for you and your account.

contact roblox support, next time please do everything possible before posting a topic on the devforum. Roblox Support

It might be broken on phone, try doing it on a different device.

If you go to the network tab of the browser, what does the response look like for the reactive request? It may have more informative information

Thanks for your input Tom, but maybe if you read my post and not the title, it would show that I’ve done much of everything I could. Thank you!

I don’t really see anything, nor do I know what I’m looking at.

I actually found this, I don’t know if this means anything.
image_2024-08-14_160824860

I was correct, it was because I had recieved another ban while banned.

How in the world does that even happen???

Roblox tends to review stuff I did a while back