Can't remove experiences from my profile [Fixed?]

I’ve got a lot of experiences I’ve created that can be viewed in the “creations” section of my profile. When I go to the page of that experience and click “Remove from profile”, nothing happens. The option changes to “Add to profile”, but they are already on my profile. Can’t seem to get rid of them. I tried disabling my browser extensions, and I also tried it in an Incognito window, but they are still there.

EDIT: It’s fixed now, but I’m not sure how. The games are no longer on my profile but I didn’t do anything recently that would remove them. So, my problem is fixed but I did not really get an answer :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I have the same issue, every game I’ve ever made is stuck on my profile regardless of them being private or not. Most of the games on here were made over 5 years ago when I was 9 years old and had absolutely no experience with Roblox Studio.

All of the games say add to profile when I click the three dots, when I click it and check my creations its still there. When I click remove from profile guess what happens? That’s right the game is still there. I make the game private? It’s still there. I have tried disabling browser extension and private windows as well but nothing seems to fix this issue, to anyone seeing this please let me know if you know a solution.

They recently got removed from my profile, but I don’t know how, unfortunately. If I ever figure it out, I’ll be sure to let you know.

1 Like

Same issue. No idea what might be causing it.

1 Like

I might have found a fix. If you add a new game to your profile it will automatically reset i guess.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.