Can't rotate camera

This fixes it for anyone wondering, also I believe it’s a hotkey or something that changes the camera because this has been happening to me alot but I still don’t know what the hotkey is lol

4 Likes

I know it’s an old post but this worked for me for anyone wondering.

2 Likes

I just had this same problem, and I fixed it by going to the camera inside of Workspace, deleting it, and by default a new camera will be created, which allows you to navigate freely!

4 Likes

I have the same problem, I tried everything people suggested and none of it worked. It’s also happening in some roblox games.

1 Like

try changing the camera type, go to workspace in explorer select camera and change the camera type to see if that works.

6 Likes

I can confirm that it solved my problem. I don’t know how the camera type changed to scriptable one.

1 Like

Thanks, I was able to fix the issue by deleting the camera object in studio(Mine only had one and I believe it was the default, it spawns right back)

3 Likes

TYSM!!! I was trying for hours to fix t his haha

It worked fine for me, thank you !

hey, I also have the same problem but this doesn’t seem to fix it.

Delete the Camera from the Workspace. A new one will be created automatically.

Do you have DepthOfField in the Lighting service, or a clouds instance in Terrain?
For some reason whenever I set them to enabled, Studio stops working properly so I just delete those instances all the time.

that has helped man! thank you so much!!!

Delete the camera in workspace and it will fix that
https://gyazo.com/35101bfb54ad0669e77f9aadcdc5c08c