Can't run group ads

Hey.

When I try to run group ads, nothing happens.

I press Place Bid, the popup disappears, and no ad is ran.

I have no ad blocker.

I have more than enough group funds for this specific ad run.

Device Info

• User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/84.0.4147.105 Safari/537.36
  • Platform Type: PC
  • Device Type: Computer
1 Like

That happened to me a few days ago, you can donate the robux of the group to yourself and you upload the ad, it is a temporary bug, it is repaired in a few hours

I actually have this same problem.

When I try with Chrome on my computer, it never goes through. Except when I run the desktop website on my phone, it works fine.

Very frustrating. I’ve just been running ads through my phone for the past few months.

Having the same problem, it doesn’t seem to take the robux though, which is good.

1 Like

Yep, this just happened to me. I had to payout the funds to myself then bid on it with my robux.

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

3 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved? We are having a hard time reproducing this issue

1 Like

Yep, the bug seems to have been fixed by now.

1 Like

Perfect. This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.