Can't save my experience

When I click the save button, then leave my experience and return, everything what I did isn’t here! How do I fix this issue??

2 Likes

Are you sure to go on the right place ?

1 Like

maybe check roblox autosaves or version history?

1 Like

Yes I am, the game have a certain icon that I recognise easily.

That’s not Roblox that’s Roblox Studio.

1 Like

oops, sorry
sorry to say but im not sure you can get your progress back now

1 Like

Try publishing your game instead

1 Like

I don’t exactly understand, so do you mean your Roblox Studio place is not saving once you hit save OR
do you mean that in YOUR Roblox Game your stuff does not get saved.

If you mean the 2nd, everything resets to the games default once a new server gets created ( A server closes once it is empty), if you want to save stuff look into datastores.

1 Like

I did it too, but it didn’t work.

It’s the 1st. It’s only in Roblox Studio, when I go into a place for editing, do something (for example, add a script), save and publish then I leave the place, and then finally return into the place editing, the script or the other thing that I added isn’t here.

1 Like

Do you keep going into the template games thinking those would save lol? Since you have to go to the games tab to find the games you published…

1 Like

Of course it’s in my games, that I published, there’s no reason it doesn’t work.

1 Like

Saving games isn’t / shouldn’t be much of an issue at all, I have no idea how you’re having this issue.

1 Like

The problem is that when I save it do not save.

Looks like it resolved, I did nothing and it works now.

Anyways thanks to who tried to help me, @FireStrykerAzul, @AranhaDev, @RefusalMan and @JailMasterD!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.