Can't select things in Studio by clicking them anymore

In prior versions of Studio, you would be able to select objects in Select, Move, Scale, and Rotate modes simply by clicking on them. This is no longer the case, and I have to click and drag to select items. This is really really annoying and makes me multiselect a lot of things instead of the one thing I need.

In the same vein, hovering over objects no longer displays an outline of the object indicating it is selectable, unless the camera is being moved with WASD, which is very annoying and makes selecting objects often downright impossible with many physical computer setups, like my laptop.

Mac OSX Catalina 10.15.7

Expected behavior

In the window, you should be able to simply click an object to select it.

Hovering over an object would previously all you to see the objects outline.

Apparently you need to alt + click now, even though Physical Draggers Select Scope (Alt-click) By Default is enabled in my Studio settings.

SOLVED. My Team Create Hats were getting in the way.

If you have this issue, check if you have Team Create Hats. If there’s anything on your bubble’s face, it may get in the way of selections. Yes, even in files where Team Create isn’t enabled.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.