- Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
I used to be able to set breakpoints while in Play Solo in a script I had open before starting Play Solo and it would work. Now I have to close the script and reopen it before the breakpoints I set actually get hit. This is in both APS and normal Play Solo.
- How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.
Frequency: Every time
- Open a script
- Start play solo
- Add a breakpoint
- Breakpoint never gets hit
- Close the script while still in Play Solo
- Reopen the script while in Play Solo
- Set breakpoint in the same location while in Play Solo
- Breakpoint gets hit while in Play Solo