Can't speak in studio?

I’m trying to test a script, but it doesn’t allow me to speak in studio after clicking play for some reason. How do I fix this?

So basically u need to Start a Server using the other Test Method and it should work u can change the players amount to 1 Player also, if this helped pls mark it as a solution!

Roblox doesn’t allow chatting in Debug for some reason :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t think so, since chatting in-game (without using the Test Method) works completly fine for me.

Have you changed anything on the default Chat scripts roblox provides? @Catherine858 if so there’s a chance it’s just broken.

It doesn’t work on my friend’s game also

How would I use the test method?

Start a server the button is next to test button and after u done mark me as a solution so the discussion is completed

This might be a Studio bug on behalf of ROBLOX, as I’ve come across the same issue as well :thinking: And I haven’t done anything relevant to the Chat Scripts (Apart from NameTags), and it does work on a Normal server however which is very strange

Yea it seems to be working on my older games, just not any newer ones

And it was never fixed :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Huge bruh momentum, my guess is that a certain ROBLOX update made it convert back to that bug or something

1 Like

Its a Bug on Roblox Studio. Wait for it to Get Fixed.