Chat not appearing in Studio

I can not post in the Studio Bugs category.

Currently in Studio the Chat is not appearing, it only appears in some moments, this is very annoying if I have some script involved in Chat or see the chat settings are made, this is also happening with others, I think this is a bug of Roblox, here’s a capture of Chat not showing:
Capturar
I see in explorer that was removed the Chat, being the most important part of game, this is not a script error, here the explorer capture:
Capturar
This is only happening in the studio, the game page still showing normally the Chat.
(Sorry if have a topic similar to this, hope can fix this)

10 Likes

In studio play mode you can’t chat, you can only do so once your game is published and active.
Hope this helps!
Lolaphobia

2 Likes

That’s false.

There’s an issue with Accurate Play Solo right now that’s preventing chat from working at random. You can copy the contents of the Chat service into your player’s PlayerScripts iirc.

5 Likes

Yes but normally you can’t chat in studio, so I’m not wrong.

1 Like

You are still wrong.
You can chat in studio provided you are running a Play Solo session.
Run mode does not allow chatting because your character doesn’t exist in Run mode.

6 Likes

I think it may have to do with the size of your window in studio, as the hotbar doesn’t show up in a small window.

1 Like

I was referring to window size, if the window is too small you can’t chat.

1 Like

Again, false…

2 Likes

The chat doesn’t show up for me when clicking or when using the hotkey.

1 Like

Again, this is currently a bug with Accurate Play Solo. At random the Chat will not be loaded into your PlayerScripts when you spawn.

Copy BubbleChat and ChatScript:

Into PlayerScripts:

This will work as a workaround.

15 Likes

The chat not showing has nothing to do with window size, and the fact that it isn’t showing up is the point of this post.

1 Like

Please use the search feature in the future as this bug has been reported so many times now.

Please search before posting

This issue should be fixed now.

5 Likes