Can't use devforum until I delete a Invisible element

when I load devforum.roblox.com I can’t do anything not even scroll when I try to highlight stuff a big box is highlighted so I went into inspect and found this
image_2023-04-02_114537910
when I deleted it I could do stuff. So I thought it might be my adblocker, no it wasn’t. Is there any solutions to this? I could just delete it every time I use the forum but that will get annoying.

1 Like

Do you have any other extension except adblocker running? What browser are you using?

1 Like

adblocker makes nothing What browser u using

I use Opera GX, I Disable It’s Built in adblocker and Ublock origin.
I also have Ro-Pro , Ro- Gold, And BTR Roblox that are related to Roblox

That looks like the new Discourse splash screen that we enabled for helping page load on devices with slow network connections. Do you experience this issue on other browsers?

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply, yes it does work on edge (the only other browser I have)

ok I found this discussion Opera GX causing issues with Discourse - support - Discourse Meta which say’s that auto quality for youtube was the problem and that worked.

3 Likes

THANK YOU. I’ve been having this issue for a while now.

If anyone else is having this problem and doesn’t want to completely this from their web browser:

1. Find the extension
  2. Click the three vertical dots (or right click if it’s pinned)
  3. Click manage extension
  4. Scroll down to site access and click on the dropdown
  5. Set it to “On specific sites”
  6. Enter “www.youtube.com” or whatever website you want to whitelist
  7. Done, you should no longer have the issue and be able to continue to use devforum and Auto Quality.
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.