Can't verify phone number because it is linked to a terminated account

I am trying to verify my phone number on my main account but since my phone number is also linked to my terminated account I cannot verify my number on my main account. I contacted Roblox support but the email linked to the terminated account is lost and I do not have access to it. Roblox support said that I need to email them with the email linked to the account and I explained how I cannot they give me the same automated response. I have the phone number linked to the terminated account.

@Gongaasus Hello, if you have forgotten your email address and have registered your phone number on it, you can request an email address recovery on Google. You will receive a recovery message with instructions on how to reset your password. If you have not registered a phone number on your account, you can contact Roblox technical support providing more information about yourself and explaining your situation. Mention that you no longer have access to your account but provide information to prove that you are the account owner, even if you have lost the associated email address. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did contact roblox support with my phone number and a video of me logging into the account but they give me the same response that they can only answer questions from the specific email on the account.