Cant View Archived Games

I can no longer view any of my archived games or archived group games. It states “You don’t have any archived games” however I know I have well over 50 games archived. I am unsure if this is just me or if others are having this issue. Seems like it happened after the most recent studio update. I’ve tried reinstalling studio and restarting my PC to no avail.

Since you can’t post to any bug report channels this seemed like the best place.

3 Likes

Found out a way to get the archived games back, go on to the creator dashboard (https://create.roblox.com/dashboard/creations?activeTab=Place) Go to Creations > Experiences and then click “Show Archived”. Then press on the game icon of the game you want back, and press “Open in Studio”. Then you should be able to access the game again.

Thank you for that. That should work as an alternative for now until Roblox gets around to fixing it.

That’d be great if this issue got more exposure, I frequently access archived games and this bug is just extremely throwing me off and I hate it.

It was fixed in the last update.