Can't wear more than 1 accessory in the same category except hats

Is this intentional? It seems kinda odd, as users can’t wear a cape and a pair of wings at the same time, which they should be able to.

8 Likes

This is intentional. 3 hats and one of each accessory category offers a huge amount of customization options. In most cases accessories will clash with other accessories in the same category. We might revisit the limit in the future.

1 Like

There are hundreds of hat combinations which clash and still don’t look bad, I don’t see why we can’t do the same with other accessories.

2 Likes

More worn objects = more polygons and less resolution space per worn object.

2 Likes

Hmm… perhaps it could be made so you can wear 1 extra accessory if you’re wearing 2 hats or less, but it’d lock out the 3rd hat, 2nd aswell if you wear 2 non-hat accessories?

1 Like

With the current limitations an avatar can wear up to 10 accessories. 3 hats and 1 of each other type. That’s no more polygons that 10 total, with no limits on type.

This ruins my outfit because I can no longer wear my beard and glasses at the same time.

5 Likes

With a limit of 1 per type + 3 hats, I think it should allow multiple of other types and count anything more than 1 as another hat.

1 Like

Can we at least wear 2 face accessories? I can’t wear shades and a bandit mask :cold_sweat:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.