CanTouch = false after joining the game

Hello, I recently posted a topic about this issue. But I don’t think it found the amount of attention I hoped.

So basically before I run the game, my part called “TouchPart” has CanTouch = true but then when I run the game it turns into false. I haven’t found a solution yet. So I was wondering if it was a bug.

Before I ran the game:
Help

After I ran the game:
Help 2

Try copy-pasting said instance to a new place and see if CanCollide turns to false. If it doesn’t then your problem probably lies with a script.

1 Like

Okay, so I did that and it didnt turn to false but I cant find anything that changes it.

Is a script inside the part turning off CanTouch when it touches something? If there is, have you made sure when the part touches something, it checks whether its a player (assuming you want a player to touch it)? If not, probably another part is touching it and turning it false

1 Like

Check if the script says something like script.parent.CanTouch = false

1 Like

Try putting a script in the part that says script.Parent.CanTouch = true

1 Like

Use Roblox studio’s find/replace all feature and look for CanTouch this will show all the scripts that have CanTouch in them

1 Like

Just checked my scripts again and there was indeed something that contained that.

1 Like