Captcha is way too long, making it impossible to login

As I stated previously:

This would also not infringe anyone’s privacy rights, so everyone would be fine and dandy with this as a way to fix the problem. Easier puzzles, but harder to program a way out of without busting the system.

YouTube. There’s more that bots could bypass, but it would just not benefit them. Nobody upvote bots themselves, because that’s stupid in multiple levels.

1 Like

We were talking about scam bots.

I experience this bug a lot actually. Sometimes I’m just trying to post something on a group wall or login, and it’ll ask me for this. I’ll get all 3 right, and it will say they’re wrong.

I’ll go with it until it eventually says I got the 5 wrong. Then 10. Then 20. Even when I got them all right.

When this sometimes happens, I just quit out of my browser and load back in like 5 or something minutes later. If you clear your cookies for Roblox, it might aslo work. I haven’t tried it yet, but I should next time that happens.

My overall solution is just to quit out of Chrome or Explorer (or whatever you use) and just load back onto Roblox some time later.

6 Likes

Scam bots also apply to this, there’s loads of advertisements that show up for those “free” scams for robux on YouTube, those are most likely Google bots adding them, and not just 20-30 differently humans managing their own.

1 Like

I agree, it’s quite annoying to sign into your account these days because of it!

However, it does also help with the reduction of bots. The developers should definitely consider taking a slightly different approach with their anti-bot system.

1 Like

Although you said you’re out of this convo, I just wanted to point out that when you prevent scam bots from logging in but also the users you’re supposed to protect, who are you protecting? That’s why there should be another option for Roblox security other than captcha(and there is).

4 Likes

Bruh that happened to me yesterday… Roblox please fix this like for example 5 is enough.

There have been times where I spend up to 5 minutes on the capita because it gives you to many tests to pass (things to turn). It is also often very difficult to tell what way the ball is supposed to be oriented.

1 Like

The current Captcha is extremely hard and it is broken! I am unable to redeem Roblox toy codes due to it saying all the time “your time has ran out”! This is extremely frustrating! On top of that, when making a new account, why do I need to do 10 Captcha that turn at an extremely slow speed! And I usually have to do that 4-5 times because I get one wrong each time so that is 40-50 Captcha’s just to make a new account! I spent 20 minutes once just spinning a Captcha just to make an account, it took over 200 times!

The new captcha keeps giving me 7 attempts every time, regardless of completion speed. It’s a massive frustration because it’s overly tedious to complete.

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

2 Likes

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

1 Like

You probably failed attempts a lot, usually it’s 7-8.

And I hate it when they trick you. You’re at 4/5 and you’re on the 5th one. When you complete it, you get smacked in the face with 2 more!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.