Capture The Flag Map

I am currently working on maps in my capture the flag gamemode, this is my first map I have built over the past day.

Thank you for all the feedback! I now know for what type of style to do!

16 Likes

Sorry if there not the best quality for pictures.

Looks nice and clean. I would absolutely want to play a game of capture the flag on a map like this.

1 Like

Thank you very much! You have made my day :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Looks nice and simple, love the look of it. Not much I can say to improve it.
While I wouldn’t necessarily go out of my way to play a capture the flag game, this would be a great map to play on. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much! I appreciate it.

1 Like

Oh yeah its not necessarily a capture the flag game, its just gonna be a gamemode. I’m planning on making the game with other gamemodes so its not as boring; for example, death tag, hide & seek, bomb tag, etc. Im gonna reword the description

1 Like

Ah, okay. Hopefully I’ll be able to play it in the future. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It will be a lot of work and im planning on adding a lot of features but it will be worth it at the end!

2 Likes

Love the map! I’d want to play this game.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I appreciate your support! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Awesome CTP map.

10/10. Great job! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much, I really do appreciate it! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

looks like if roblox revamped the capture the flag template

2 Likes

Thanks bro! I appreciate your feedback! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Looks pretty cool!
I would rate it 9.5/10

1 Like

How so a 9.5? I’m just asking so I can improve it! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I love it! It looks simple yet amazing. Nice job.

1 Like

Thank you, its people like you thank keep me going! :grinning:

I really like it, but from the photos, it looks kind of small. I also really like the terrain you put in it.

1 Like