Car Customization System

I am looking for an Advanced Scripter who can build a Car Customization System in my game: Road Taker.

This game is not released yet so I can’t provide a link as of now.
So here is how I want it to go:
When a Car enters the Car Customs Garage: (has not been built yet)

A Gui will pop up on the left side. There will be 2 buttons. The first button will say
"Customize Car" and the second will Say “Customize Rims”. When a player presses on the “Customize Car” Button the Player will be allowed to choose around 20 different colors along with being able to change the amount of reflectance on the Car Body itself. When a player presses on the “Customize Rims” Button the Player will be allowed to change the Color and Reflectance on the Rims just like the Car Body (this does not include mesh rims). Once they like what they see they will just click a "Done" button and the Whole Gui will be removed. For the specifics of the Gui do it how you want. Just a couple of things: For selecting Paint on the Car Body or Rims I want the Color Buttons to all be Squares and I want all the color buttons to be in one Frame so that they can look organized.
For the Reflectance I want it right under the Paint Buttons and I want it to look something like this:
maxresdefault2

As for form of payment I will be straight up honest, I can not afford Robux right now but I will try to give you as much credit as possible to being a big part of the game. This will include your Avatar as a Statue and showing that you were a big part of development to the game.
I will also shout you out in the description of the game and even put a link to one of your games if you want me to. If you have any other ways that you want me to credit you, you can contact me.

Discord:
Hak⌀suka#8450

Anyone who can help I would really appreciate. As I don’t have much right now and I will do whatever I can to credit you. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.