Car keeps jumping for no reason

i thought it would be a cool idea to put the lumber tycoon car in my game as a fun easter egg, i tried it and it wont stop bouncing.
I looked online for anything but all posts have no solution or are solutions for cars with suspension
Ive made other cars for my game before with no issue, but as soon as i add this car that is the first with no suspension it does this…

I have tried messing with weightlessness on diffrent parts in many combonations and nothing works.
Yes the wheels have no-collide contrains for the body
No there is no suspension
No the car wont drive unless i make all parts weightless (it gets very slippery then)
Yes ive tried this same driving script with oter cars. worked fine

Here is a video for anyone wanting it:

If anyone can help thanks

1 Like

How i remember, when i’m played jailbreak cars too jump for me and it’s was because weak pc.
Try check graphics settings, etc it’s might help fix car jumping.

1 Like

Ill try that yeah. shoudl i just change graphics?

1 Like

Yeah try do it in Roblox (while playing game), if it’s don’t help go to Roblox Studio and change graphics settings in it. You can watch youtube videos how do this.

1 Like

yeha i just remembered that studios physics suck compared to actual roblox physiscs, uploaded the game to roblox and played it and the car does not bounce there.
Now i gotta find out why it is A. flying away or B. not driving

Then it’s maybe scripter work why it fly away or not drive, i’m not scripter. Just helped with car jumping.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.