Car racing with real life rules

Hello, My name is Fahed and I present you all with a racing game thats based on more than just racing. This game has a marshaling system just like tracks in real life (based on FIA Rules, The same authority that handles Formula 1, World Endurance Racing and so much more)

here is an explanation of the marshaling system these flags have full functionality all over the track and are issued automatically by itself! Except for a few that requires race marshals intervention.

The Safety Car, Code 60 and Red Flag will be issued by a community approved Race Official. Yes this game relies on the community to role play as race officials and soon to be added recovery team (for recovery cars and removing oil spills)

The game currently has 2 modes a hot lap and race mode.

Hot Lap
The default mode is where players can try to set the fastest laps abiding track limits and can compete against the top 100 global leaderboards. This can used as a starting point for new players to learn the track and the rules and also be used as a qualifying format for race events.

Race (Standing Start)
This can issued by a race official or a vip server owner. Players can gird up based on the Race Official or Vip Server Owners guideance. Once issued the starter lights will sequence and when all the lights go out the race begins. Players will have to race safety as they can incur penalties for track limits, unsafe rejoin and stopping on track (more functionality to be added). At the end of the race all penalties will be sorted and the final player crosses the finish line the race results will be published on the race leaderboards.

heres few clips from a full server race tested for 10 laps:

You can test out the game here, Keep in mind I am working on this alone and the game currently only has one car and no barriers at the moment.

My passion for this game comes from attending track days in person and watching alot of formula 1 and world endurance championship races. Thank you for reading heres a clip from a formula 4 race ive been too :blush:

3 Likes

Wow! I have no words, that is super cool. But maybe you can add some advanced graphics😊 And you can make spotlights smooth. I liked the part you said you work alone. You are so talented. Have a nice day❣

1 Like

thank you for your words really appreciate it the reason i haven’t added lights is because i want it to simulate a 24 Hour Night race

This is from lemans

The car already has brake marks and smoke effects added after the clips were taken here is an example of when a tire becomes flat and the car drags along the road using custom 3d particles which is currently wip :construction:

Its always nice to see a motorsport fan working on Roblox. :sunglasses:

I noticed that you’re missing some flags though. The only ones I can think from the top of my head is the full black flag and the black flag with an orange circle.

What kind of mechanics are you thinking about adding to the pit lane?

Are you going to watch World Endurance São Paulo tomorrow?

Do cars usually turn off their headlights at night like that? I thought they had to keep them on for safety reasons.

1 Like

its nice seeing another motorsports fan here :facepunch:. The flags missing here the meatball flag (mechanical issue) , warning flag and the black but they are in the game instead of actually showing the flags you get a notification ui with the flag since it only affects one player :blush:

Pit lane will have a area where you will be able to change your tires or wing damage (once i add formula 1 cars) and it will also have a computer so you can pick your car , adjust car setup like suspension ride height camber toe etc just like the F1 games

I am not sure if ill have to time to watch it but i will be tuning in here and there to keep up with the race :checkered_flag:

It was a camera exposure issue as you said they are supposed to have it on i used that video to show case races at night :+1:t3:

1 Like