Carbon Engine Gun Randomizer Game

I just made a game called Gun Rotation!
[Gun Rotation] [CE] Gun Rotation - Roblox

It’s pretty cool in my opinion. I just need some suggestions. Also does anyone know what this “leaderboard” looking thing is called?

1 Like

If i search up playerlist on toolbox, it’ll give you the side playerlists.

First, why toolbox? Why not make it.

And also you can just move the interface…

1 Like

I don’t really have experience in that though :pensive:

It’s more like a leaderboard since the players are sorted to how much score they have.

1 Like

Not everything is a free model you know…? Someone has to create something in the first place for it to go into toolbox.

1 Like

You should learn how to script yourself. Once you acquire the skills to do so, you won’t have to rely on toolbox and make things the way you envision them. It’s also a bonus to be able to create specific things that you wouldn’t find a tutorial or script for.

2 Likes

I’m tired of posts like these man

1 Like

Hey bro, when I first started in 2013 (this is my new dev account), all I used was free models. They are pretty great right? People will claim that they will slow down your game, or have potential viruses, that may or may not be true (usually the latter). Although they are great they do have a few problems since you are using other peoples work, which could potentially not fit your use case. Lets say you are making an FPS, and you want to have it like other FPS’ where there the weapon is not a tool. I could bet you 1M robux you won’t find a free model to do that for you. Now, reread that line, specifically the words “do that for you”. They can definitely help you, some big developers like Alexnewtron, started their careers from editing free models to do what they wanted. I used to call myself the Professional Free Model Editor as i used them and edited them so much that if you were to compare the original to the edited, all you could notice was the same variable names. I’m saying alot but what i’m trying to convey is that, if you really want to succeed as a developer, you are going to need to break out of your comfort zone and try some new stuff. Check out some awesome open source projects like Ruddev’s Battle Royale and look at the code and how organized it is. Challenge yourself, but most importantly, have fun! Developing for most people is a passion, and if you aren’t having fun you are doing it wrong. The greatest feeling, at least for me, is to see something I made come to life, especially if i never thought i could do it. Feel free to message me on here if you’d like to chat, and maybe get to know you some more :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You could say that again, haha.