Carrot's Portfolio

About Me

I am Carrot. I specialize in UI design and Scripting but have worked in many other areas such as Sound Design and Modelling.

Experience

My Experience in Roblox

UI

• I have been working with UI since late 2022.
  • I love UI and mainly take commissions for it.
  • I mostly do Cartoon esc UI, but I LOVE trying new styles.

Scripting

• I tried scripting in 2020 but because of the learning curve, I quit until late 2022. In 2022, I started learning Luau again and now I am fairly good at it.
  • I kinda suck at DataStores and Raycasting, anything else, I can probably do.
  • I specialize in CollectionService and TweenService which mostly help in scripting UI.
  • I love debugging and optimizing code to make it easier to read and customize.

Showcase

GUI

My Games

Beginnings… - Carrot

Summary of Project
  • Details: I made the UI and Scripted it. I have gained a TON more knowledge since I made this, but I really like it and even though it isn’t as good as some of my new test UIs, it is still one of my favorites.
  • Payment: 0 R$, because I made it for myself. You can make this number higher though if you want to buy it :slight_smile: . This project taught me a lot and really helped me improve my UI and Scripting capabilties.
  • Screenshots: None, but you can play the game here.

Other’s Commissions

Chronicles End - Aswerk

Summary of Project
  • Details: Complete game UI. Menus, On Screen buttons, Health/Mana bars, etc.
  • Payment: 3000 R$ (Roblox + PLZ DONATE tax made it 1800)
  • Screenshots:

Final Product:

Original Concept:

• This was the first concept, Aswerk didn’t like it (neither did I really :confused: ) so it was completely changed. I love the final version and it is crazy to think that it came from this :slight_smile: .

Scripting

My Games

Perspectives - Carrot

Summary of Project
  • Details: I learned soooooo much from this game. It was the first time I ever tried to make a system (chopping wood), sadly I failed miserably but I learned a ton. The UI is a little lacking, but I was more focused on the Scripting element and making the cool effects. This game was inspired by an earlier game I made called Beginnings… in which I made a custom loading and play screen.
  • Payment: 0 R$, because I made it :slight_smile: .
  • Screenshots: None, but you can play the game here.

I have made more things (including commissions, but I haven’t put them here yet). Check back later

Summary of Project
  • Details: I was too tired to add more work into this portfolio. I will complete it later when I am less tired and have some time.
  • Payment: If only we could get paid for doing nothing :confused: .
  • Screenshots: uh

Other’s Commissions

*Crickets* (I will add these later, I kinda ran out of time for today).

Modeling
Sound Design

Availability

I work Sunday-Thursday for around 1-3 hours a day. I am mostly online on my Laptop, but I only have Studio on my Desktop.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. I will most likely only take R$ payment, although % can be negotiated.

Contact

Contact me through Roblox Messages or directly join me in game. Follow me to message/join me. I do not have Discord.

Thanks!
~ Carrot