CarryHer's Portfolio | Graphic Designer | [OPEN]

WELCOME TO MY PORTFOLIO

Last Updated: July 2nd, 2021 @ 1:14 PM EST

Hey there! I'm CarryHer

I do Graphic and Logo designs on the platform.

I’ve been doing Graphic Designing for over 4 years educating myself though the assistant of YouTube tutorials and messing around with my software.

I’ve been starting to do logos recently, for around 1 year, and I wish to improve on my skills as a logo designer.

The software I use is

• Blender 2.83.4
  • Adobe Photoshop 2021
  • PDN (Paint Dot Net)

GRAPHICS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANYTIME

These designs are meant to be as recent as possible, to display to the public how I improve as my time and learning progresses. I will ensure to keep a Last Updated Category for those who want to know how recently I updated this portfolio.

Thumbnails

Icons

Gamepasses

TIMES ARE IN ATLANTIC DAYLIGHT TIME (UTC-3)

Weekdays

12:00 PM EST - 12:00 AM EST

Weekends

8:00 AM EST - 12:00 AM EST (16 hours)

:warning: Because of ROBLOX’s new 14 day wait, USD is preferred over ROBUX.

• If you still choose to pay through ROBUX via gamepass or t-shirt, you are responsable for the 30% tax which will cost you more. I will be responsabile to ensure the tax is fair, and will display the price before you pay

• Thumbnails - 1,500 image or 12.50$
  • Icons - 1,000 image or 8.50$
  • Gamepasses - 1,000 image or 8.50$

BUNDLE OFFER

• 1 Thumbnail + 1 Icon - 1,750 image or 15$

DISCORD IS PREFERED, AND THE FASTEST RESPONSE

DISCORD - riley#1234 | ID: 322532999990083585
untitled DevForum Messages - I check it every 1-3 days.

If I do not respond within 12 hours on Discord, this means I am busy, and I will respond to you as soon as I am free.

Thanks for taking your time to take a look, Looking forward to working with you!

10 Likes

They all look great, but I think they’re a little pricey…

1 Like

Will be adding an “Ad” section when more become avalible

1 Like

I’m always willing to negotiate depending on what kind of service you’re looking for. I usually provide discounts for multiple purchases.

1 Like
  • Thumbnail completed for @twilight31233 on ROBLOX

Free of charge as it was a practice GFX.

2 Likes

UPDATE TO PORTFOLIO

Due to a recent username change, I re-designed the portfolio, which also came with more information added and a more sleek design so it’s easier to read and understand.

PORTFOLIO UPDATE

• I changed my portfolio’s style and changed the graphics that are displayed and adjusted my prices. Anyone who wants to buy a commission or wishes to view the portfolio, it is now up to date.

Vouch @namesriley , did an Icon for me and the process was very simple, quick and easy! Would very much recommend to anyone looking for cheap and reliable service.

1 Like