Cart Ride Into Your Friend - Game Information

Cart Ride Into Your Friend - Game Information

Welcome to the information page of Cart Ride Into Your Friend! We’d like you to enjoy the time you have while playing, therefore within this guide there is some information to help you enjoy yourself and also keep you informed of a few rules we have. This game was released 2020-10-05T23:00:00Z after being developed, and is currently continuously being edited to improve gameplay.

What do you do in this game?

Well, this is another type of Cart Ride game for those of you who have seen them before. For those who have not, the objective is to ride to the top of the track and go through the players mouth, where you will become a winner. We’ve made something unique where you can change who you ride into by using the gui on the bottom left of your screen.

Premium

Roblox Premium players gain privileges in our game, including a name tag and special cart!

Store

We have some items you’re able to buy from a store which are advertised in game, along with various developer products such as the sabotage tool to enhance your experience at Cart Ride With Your Friend.

Group

If you join our group then you get a few extra perks, such as an extra overhead title to show your rank. If you’re looking to become a moderator or any other role for our group in the future, you’ll need to join the group!

Moderation

We do have a few game moderators linked to our group for those who decide to break Roblox Terms of Service and the few rules we have. We have a ban system for those who break any rules to a major extent, controlled by moderators.

Here are our rules:

• Glitching is not permitted under any circumstances.
  • Roblox Terms of Service must be followed.
  • Exploiting of any shape or form will result in a ban.
  • Spamming is not permitted.
  • Spamming carts to block the track is not allowed, this can result in a temporary ban if you are warned as it can create lag for the game.

Moderators can use admin as they wish and to their discretion, just not to abuse in any way or to make the game unfair for other players.

Frequently Asked Questions

• Q: How can I change the character who I ride into?
    A: You can use the gui in the bottom right corner of your page to change who you ride into!

• Q: How can I sabotage my friends?
    A: If you’re feeling mean and want to sabotage somebody, you can use the gui in the bottom right of your page!

• Q: I fell off when I was close to the top, can I get back to where I fell off?
    A: Unfortunately not, what’d by the point in trying to get up?!

• Q: Somebody is exploiting, what do I do?
    A: Report them to a moderator, they will be banned!

• Q: Can I become a moderator?
    A: We often hire game moderators via our communications server.

1 Like