Cartoon "Fantasy" map I made for fun

I recently made a cartoon map, and I would like to get some feedback on it. Is there anything I should add? or Is it alright as it is, I’m not completly sure what I’ll do with the map. Probably will just stay in one of my random roblox places.

Pictures:

10 Likes

Great colors, textures, and sticking with the “fantasy” theme. The rainbow text and the rainbow are a nice addition, but to me they feel a little off from the other text/objects that remain under one color. Looks really good and I suggest commissioning it to a game.

1 Like

Thank you, I agree with the rainbow sticking a bit out of context. I might fix it or even make two versions to see what looks best. And thanks for the tip about commisioning, not really sure how to do it but I’ll try.

I suggest using a portfolio, and including screenshots with it. Your building is really good and would fetch a fair price.

What really is a fair price do you think? I’ve never sold any of my work before as I mostly do this for a hobby.

I would guess maybe most people would pay 200-1000 R$ for this map.

That’s a bit to low for me I suppose, I think I’ll try to make it into some sort of game. But thanks for the advice

I was just giving a guess, I am not super experienced in pricing.