Cartoon style builders and modellers needed] New Simulator Game!

**Job Recruitment **
About Us
Hi there! We are InDevox, we are looking for a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for Modelers and Builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Gang Simulator!

The game idea shall be discussed in private as I have been scammed of my idea many times.

Payment:-
We are paying % for now in R$. We may shift to a one-time USD payment or continue paying % as per your wish.

Contact Us:-
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord : Ecxotixxz#8764
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

im open to being the 2nd builder.
also, dont worry about payment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, and by the way how can I contact you?

right now im more of a hobbyist and want to help people more than to make robux

1 Like

i am can help you with builds (but on my main player “ClubCity”). :slight_smile: also is with no pay

1 Like

Do you have a backup payment incase the game fails?

3 Likes

Hi, I would like to join for the sound artist–>(Open) Composer_Dev Portfolio (Composer) For Hire Updated! - #5 by DaffyDavinko

Discord: DevNetCheese#2725

2 Likes

No, I don’t have a backup plan currently. But will think of it soon. Maybe make clothing to pay. I am very experienced in making clothing but because of lack of time I am not able to make clothing and sell them.

1 Like

Owo i checked your songs/music and is preety good.

4 Likes

Sent friend req on Discord. Loved your songs composed BTW.

1 Like

Thank you and sound great I will get back to you when I get home.

1 Like

i noticed that you put me as lead builder, to be completely honest, i dont think im good enough for for lead just yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

did you send me a friend request ?

Also before I forget if you are looking for another composer talk to @CaptLincoln He makes great music. ^-^

1 Like

Hello, I might be interested in the builder rank or lead builder won’t matter. I have an outdated portfolio that I will link with a couple of other stuff I am working on.

My outdated Portfolio: ItsByskyWrecker portfolio [Open For Commissions]
A Game I Co-Owned: CASTLE 🏰 [Beta] - Roblox

Images of new stuff I am working on

Screenshot_1856 Screenshot_1866 Screenshot_1867 Screenshot_1868

Screenshot_1870

1 Like

What is your discord? Or send me a friend req lets talk on DMS.

Wr∃ck∃r#1649 this is my discord. Feel free to message me anytime you like :smiley:

1 Like

Tip:
You’re not allowed to ask for investors.

1 Like

May I know why exactly, cause I am new to the devforum and don’t know a lot about the rules.

I’m interested! Send me a friend request on discord TaylorXIV#0447

1 Like